Projenda.com offers its Subscribers a professional project tracking software. In order to register and/or use Projenda.com services you must accept and agree to the following Terms of Service and Policies.
- As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via Projenda.com, you, for yourself and for the company or other person(s), if any, you represent (“Subscriber” or “Subscribers” or “Member” or “Members” or “Teammate” or “Team” or “Account” or “Accounts”, as applicable), hereby accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms are effective immediately between the Subscriber and Projenda.com. Each Subscriber is subject to these Terms, and by using Projenda.com’s services and/or systems (collectively the “Services”), Subscriber agrees to be legally bound by and subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including as well all usage policies and other policies herein.
- Subscriber represents and warrants that, if an individual, Subscriber is at least 18 years old and otherwise legally competent in all respects to, or, if an entity, Subscriber is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or other legal entity duly formed and in good standing, as applicable, and possesses all legal authority and power to accept and be bound by these Terms. Additionally, Subscriber represents and warrants that neither it, she, or he (as applicable), nor any entity it, she or he represents, is prohibited under any part of these Terms from registering or signing up with or otherwise subscribing to or receiving any of the Services from Projenda.com. Further, Subscriber represents and warrants all information provided by Subscriber to Projenda.com has been and is complete, accurate, and current, and that Subscriber shall continue to provide complete, accurate and current information to Projenda.com in connection with all registration or renewal processes and further agrees to update all such information as necessary to maintain complete, accurate and current information. Although subscribers of paid services offered through Projenda.com must be at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to accept and be legally bound by these Term, a parent or legal guardian of a minor may obtain an account on the minor’s behalf, and by doing so, consents to such minor’s use of the Services. Subscribing parents and legal guardians each for herself or himself, as applicable, accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms, and assume full responsibility and liability associated with any failure of compliance with the Terms in connection with said minor’s use of any of the Services.
- Projenda.com intends to provide the best possible service to each of its Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, Projenda.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
- Subscribers may view the most current version of these Terms at http://projenda.com/terms.php. Any use of the Services by Subscriber, after changes, modifications, additions or deletions to these Terms are posted on the Projenda.com website, shall constitute Subscriber’s acceptance of all such changes, additions, modifications or deletions. If a Subscriber does not agree to any such alterations to these Terms, the Subscriber’s sole and exclusive remedy is to cancel the Subscriber’s account and discontinue accessing Services provided by Projenda.com.
- Subscriber agrees to not violate any of the Prohibited Items and Actions stated within the Terms of Service and policies, and agrees to possible termination for any such violation.
- Subscriber agrees to take full ownership and responsibility for content created, published and uploaded via Projenda.com under his/her/its subscription account(s) and releases Projenda.com and its owner(s) from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your subscription. Projenda.com and its owner(s) are not responsible for Subscribers actions, content, information, or data.
- If Subscriber violates any laws while using Projenda.com’s Services, Subscriber’s subscription and accounts will be terminated immediately and the authorities will be notified of such violation if necessary. Subscriber agrees not to violate any laws.
- Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber’s billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services.
- No Money Back Guarantee: Projenda.com does not provide a money back guarantee for account registrations or any of its services.
- No Refunds: Projenda.com does not provide refunds for account registrations, account renewals, or any of its services.
- Nonrefundable Fees: Fees paid by Subscriber in connection with registering for services, cancelling services and/or continuing services will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES:
- Cancellations: In the event Subscriber cancels the Services, Subscriber will lose access to content created, published and uploaded by Subscriber and his/her/its subscription members. Subscriber may cancel his/her/its Services at any time and understands the Nonrefundable Fees Policy.
- Terminations: In the event a Subscriber’s Services are terminated for violating the Terms Of Service and Policies, Subscriber will lose access to content created, published and uploaded by Subscriber and his/her/its subscription members. If such violations occur and account is terminated, Subscriber’s account and all associated data will become inaccessible and deleted at the discretion of Projenda.com.
- The use of Projenda.com Services, Subscriber understands and agrees to Projenda.com storing Subscriber’s information, data, creative content, published and uploaded materials with a hosting service, and on such hosting service’s storage drives.
- Any and all creative content, created, published and/or uploaded via Projenda.com is owned by the authoring Subscriber. Projenda.com and its owner(s) do not take ownership of any Subscriber’s content and never will.
- Projenda.com does not sell, copy, distribute or promote any Subscriber’s content.
- Projenda.com and its owner(s) will not be held liable in any way for any damages caused by copyright infringement or from the sale, copying, distribution or promotion of any Subscriber’s content.
- Upon cancellation or termination of Services, Subscriber agrees to and accepts the risk of Subscriber’s content being deleted or removed from Projenda.com and its storage drives upon cancellation or termination of Services. It is the sole responsibility of the Subscriber to download and/or save any content created, published and/or uploaded during an active subscription.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIONS:
- NO Pornographic imagery: Violating this results in immediate termination of your subscription without notice or refund.
- NO Illegal material: Violating this results in immediate termination of your subscription without notice or refund.
- NO Linking to sites that promote, produce or distribute illegal material.
- NO Illegal downloads.
- NO Spamming.
- NO Transmission of viruses, malware, adware.
- NO Personal abuses or threats.
- NO Hateful content or material.
- NO Copyright violations.
- NO Advertisements.
- NO Unauthorized selling.
- NO Affiliate links.
- NO Unauthorized publishing of private and confidential information.
- NO Attempts to edit, alter, enhance, degrade, hack or add to the source code.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
Last Updated: 2-26-2012
- Projenda respects your information and makes an effort to keep your content safe and private. We have no intention or desire to access your information or data for any purpose other than standard website maintenance. As mentioned under section, PROPERTY, we will not distribute your information, nor sell it, nor use it in any manner for profit.
- It is exclusively Subscriber’s responsibility to maintain and control passwords to Subscriber’s account(s), and Subscriber is fully responsible for any and all activities that occur in connection with Subscriber’s username or password. Subscriber agrees to immediately notify Projenda.com of any unauthorized uses of the Service or any other breaches of security. Projenda.com will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by Subscriber’s failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom Subscriber grants access to Subscriber’s Services. Furthermore, Projenda.com will not be held liable in any way for any damages caused by any type of security breach caused by interior or exterior persons, programs or situations, and Subscriber accepts the risks of such incidences. Any content created by Subscriber is solely the Subscriber’s responsibility to update, backup and secure.
- Subcriber understands that with the use of any website there are risks. There is no guarantee that Projenda.com and its Services will be safe or secure.